Saturday, March 26, 2011

...nothing ;-)

Hmmm... I've done a GREAT job of blogging, haven't I, lol? I should have known I would never leave enough time in a month, much less in the day, to reliably sit down and write. But hope springs eternal, so why not just add a bit here and there when I can and the mood strikes.

Today is probably not the best day to get started, since my dryer died two days ago and my husband is sitting here tapping his foot wanting to get out the door to go get another and I have to be in Longview in less than an hour and a half. But, if I don't start with a sentence or two I'll never move on to the paragraph or two, right?

Life is busy, life is wonderful, life sucks... it's all there, every single day. The trick is to pick the wonderful part to concentrate on and remember and blow off the rest ;-)

Hopefully I will get back to this in less than the 6 months it took this time! Go enjoy your weekend, pollen and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment